The job involves handy work and groundskeeping on both the surface of a 32-acre park and underground in the cave. Duties include cutting grass on a zero radius mower, push mowing, and trimming with a weed-eater. Other typical duties may include replacing underground light bulbs and troubleshooting issues above and below ground. Small building projects, eradicating weeds, shoveling, digging, using a chainsaw, climbing on ladders, and any other issue that may crop up in a 32-acre park with multiple buildings.
Age Requirement: 18+
Pay Rate: Starting at $15 per hour, depending on skills and experience
The ideal applicant will seek full-time work. The position entails a flexible work schedule but you must be willing to work up to five days in any given week as required. It will require some weekend work.
- High School Diploma
- Good physical condition/endurance
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Flexibility- The job includes a variety of different working conditions
- Good mechanical aptitude – experience with landscaping, electric, and carpentry a plus
- Desire and ability to work with public
- Willingness to learn how to communicate with visitors
- Ability to speak articulately and clearly
- Friendly, outgoing personality, a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to take directions and execute them with minimal oversight
- Ability to work outside in the heat, cold, and underground as needed
This position is at Indiana Caverns Family Adventure Park, 2 miles south of Corydon. Open 363 days per year. The selected applicant will be working in a small business atmosphere at a place where people go to have fun and make great family memories. The selected applicant will enhance the property’s image.
Join our team! You will be glad you did!
Jobs at Indiana Caverns: Expand your skills and make lasting connections.
Fun Working Environment • Competitive Base Wage Rate •
Opportunity to Earn Much More With Gratuities!